I love to whip up a quick batch of warm, gooey, chocolatey, chewy blondies as often as I can. This delicious recipe will make your mouth water... just reading it. It yields about 24 blondies and only takes around 40 minutes to finish, including oven time.
- 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped (Optional.. I don't use them)
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place all of the butter (1/2 cup plus 2 Tablespoons), brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Grease and flour a 9x13x2 inch baking pan.
- Press dough into the pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool in pan before cutting.
Enjoy these delightful treats and don't forget to share... or not.
Fill the world with flour,